let us help you...
WBAI SUMMERTHON 2014
Natural Medicine: A Survivors Guide 3 DVD Set
May we thank you on the air?
Yes, please thank me by name on the air.
Thanks, but I'll pass, not ok to thank me on the air.
Natural Medicine: A Survivors Guide by Gwen Scott
is for everyone! It contains over four hours of information about natural remedies that are available, inexpensive, and EFFECTIVE! There are seven segments in this 3-DVD set.
- Emergency Remedies: what to do in an emergency if someone is burned, cut, food poisoned, etc.
- Designer Supplements: how to save money by finding nutrients like CoQ-10 in natural food sources. Explains the positive impact supplements can have on your health.
- Kitchen Remedies: using whole foods as remedies for many health concerns, like strong bones, ulcers, prostrate health, etc.
- Spices as Medicines: spices have traditionally been used as remedies in all cultures. Learn which spices to use and how to use them.
- Teas as Medicinal: Teas and infusions of herbs for a variety of health concerns
- How to: make your own capsules, extracts, and medicinal broths and tonics.
- Healthy household cleaners: keep toxic cleaners out of your home and replace with healthy, inexpensive, natural cleaners that work.
Fascism Incorporated.: How America Has Become a Police State - 10 CD set
The Counter-Revolution of 1776 Slave Resistance and the Origins of the United States of America- Book
Reverse Arthritis and Pain Naturally + Overcoming Arthritis and Pain - Hardcover Book + DVD
Deep Politics, Dark Events - DVD
Race to Revolution: The U.S. and Cuba During Jim Crow - Book
Democracy Now 5 Film Palestine Pack Featuring Al Nakba, Occupation 101 and Roadmap to Apartheid - 5 DVD's
NELSON MANDELA COMPILATION CD
NEW BOKU PACIFICA PACK
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges