let us help you...
WBAI SUMMERTHON 2014
Natural Medicine: A Survivors Guide 3 DVD Set
May we thank you on the air?
Yes, please thank me by name on the air.
Thanks, but I'll pass, not ok to thank me on the air.
Natural Medicine: A Survivors Guide by Gwen Scott
is for everyone! It contains over four hours of information about natural remedies that are available, inexpensive, and EFFECTIVE! There are seven segments in this 3-DVD set.
- Emergency Remedies: what to do in an emergency if someone is burned, cut, food poisoned, etc.
- Designer Supplements: how to save money by finding nutrients like CoQ-10 in natural food sources. Explains the positive impact supplements can have on your health.
- Kitchen Remedies: using whole foods as remedies for many health concerns, like strong bones, ulcers, prostrate health, etc.
- Spices as Medicines: spices have traditionally been used as remedies in all cultures. Learn which spices to use and how to use them.
- Teas as Medicinal: Teas and infusions of herbs for a variety of health concerns
- How to: make your own capsules, extracts, and medicinal broths and tonics.
- Healthy household cleaners: keep toxic cleaners out of your home and replace with healthy, inexpensive, natural cleaners that work.
Looking for Fidel by Oliver Stone - DVD
NEW BOKU Pacifica Blend Super Fuel + Protein
Madiba A to Z - The Many Faces of Nelson Mandela, by Danny Schechter - book
GARY NULL'S NO MORE CANCER - DVD
NEW BOKU PACIFICA PACK
THE COMPLETE ALAN WATTS COLLECTION - 3 CD SET
Roadmap to Apartheid film Narrated by Alice Walker
May Golden Age Combo - All May 2014 premiums on a single DVD disc
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »
Shipping & Deliveries
Returns & Exchanges